Feedback and Suggestions
At BLS International, we continually leverage on our technology-enabled systems, processes and pioneering expertise, to deliver consistent best-in-class experiences across all customer touch points, keeping our customer's security a top-priority at all times.
We value your feedback and suggestions.
To help us serve you better, please click here to share your feedback and suggestions.
Do you have a complaint?
Our complaints redressal system aims at efficiently and effectively dealing with all complaints to ensure a satisfying resolution in a timely manner.
When sharing a complaint, please include the following details for a prompt redressal:
- Your name and contact details
- A clear description of your complaint (E.g. dates, location, names of personnel dealt with, and any other relevant background)
- Type of application and associated application reference number (s)
Please click here to share your complaint.
We will get back to you within 2-4 business days.
Positive feedback is considered a compliment and is used towards measuring rewards and recognition of staff. Appreciation is always encouraging and contributes to motivating teams to set higher standards.
Service experienced may be appreciated by any of the following options:
- Please Click here to initiate the feedback process
- Compliment for the service/ staff
- BLS Customer Support team receives the compliment
- The staff is given a certificate of appreciation
Customer Survey is a constructive way to assess our services rendered at every single touchpoint throughout your journey with us. This supports our continuous improvement approach, share our best practices with the rest of our team, and set the benchmark.
You may give feedback on the service provided by any of the following options:
- Please Click here to fill the Online Survey
- Provide feedback about the service/ staff BLS Customer Support team receives the feedback
- The feedback is scored as satisfied or dissatisfied and shared with stake holders
- All deltas are worked up on and alphas are shared as best practice