For Adult Applicants (18 Years old and above)
The Passport Renewal Centre can assist any applicants wishing to renew their Passports as long as there are no changes on the details of the biographical page. Passports issued to adults will be valid for 10 years.
|Passport Renewal Fees||QR 240|
|Passport Revolving Fee (PRF)||QR 20|
|Convenience Fee||QR 91|
- Application fee for renewal of Passport is payable in cash only. The Passport renewal fee is the same as the fee charged at the Embassy of The Philippine in Doha, Qatar for the renewal of Philippine Passports.
- Applicants shall be charged a convenience fee to be paid to the service provider of QR 91 per application in addition to the other fees and must be paid in CASH only. The applicable fee in QR is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Personal appearance of the applicant at the e-Passport Renewal Centre is required
- Duly-accomplished Passport Application Form
- Most recent original Passport
- 1 (one) photocopy of current Passport data page and Qatar visa.
Additional requirements may be requested by the Embassy in compliance with relevant/prevailing rules and regulations as prescribed by the competent authority.
Passport photograph will be captured at the Passport Renewal Centre.
Eyeglasses, contact lenses, jewellery (earring, necklace), heavy make-up should be removed before photo capturing. It is also advisable for applicants having sore eyes, eye sty or any redness in the eyes to come for e-passport renewal when their eye condition improves
The new passport may be released within 30-45 days(average) from the date of submission of application.